BIOCOUNT® 6000 γ
High resolution Colony Counting and other applications in 35 –150 mm plates, cell culture flasks and 6 and 12 well plates.
Ease of use! GxP/ 21 CFR part 11 compatibility. Comfortable study/project management. Easy journal handling in PDF or Excel format
- Bright and dark field illumination
- Illumination works software measure setup controlled (GLP-locked)
- Optional: Footswitch
- May be extend to 2 more random access cabinets
- Standard warranty is 1 year and optionally extendable to 3 years
- Software updates for the supplied Bioreader® are available free of charge
- Support is generally carried out "on site"
- Bioreader® software uses a MS outlook® like user interface
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office compatible
- Incl. Q.M. package
- Selective color separation
- For all kinds of applications (Inhibition zone reading, Ames Test, etc.)
- ‘true’ colony separation
- Creates reports automatically incl. mean, standard deviation.
- Export to MS Excel, MS Word or PDF, BIO-SYS Antibiotic Potency program or to a LIMS/LIS system
- GxP/21 CFR part 11 conformity optional
- GAMP 4/5 documentation optional
- 24’’ (1920 * 1200) monitor, 5 MPixel camera
- Optical zoom in order to visualize ‘critical colonies/ debris with 5 times magnification optional
- Footswitch for hands free operation optional
- Barcode reader optional
- CE conformity.
- Individual circular and square format region of interest: allows you to analyze plates from 35 – 100 mm and even 75 mm cell culture flasks
- ‘Easy Learning Curve’
- Click on a colony to ‘teach’ the Biocount what you want to count.
- Predefined measure settings
- BIOSYS supplies your counter with commonly used measure protocols.
- These protocols may be used or modified for any special agar/strain combinations (audit trail will keep track of all changes).
- Additional information’s acquired
- In addition to the number of colonies the Biocount acquires additional information’s (like morphometrically information):
- Optical density, diameter (mm or µm), size distribution, roundness, roughness, circularity, measure date and time, plate image ID (saved on hard drive), measure operator (especially for GLP).