The BIOREADER®-7000 Series - Exceptional Products
2 Product lines only with upgrade compatibility makes your decision easy.
BIOSYS USA LLC announces a new generation of Elispot/Fluorospot/Plaque/FFU/Cell readers.
- We are focusing on best technology to provide you the best support for you tedious counting tasks.
- You can choose Elispot assays from any source and cell lines, if human or animal.
- We provide verified measure protocols.
- This statement keeps you independent.
- Unique peak height direction with neighborhood processing detects spots independent of the local background.
Better cytokine quantification and cluster separation with BIOREADER® dual illumination
- Bioreader® distinguishes between true/false spots by use of the on ‘photometric’ intensity illumination and use of the gradient.
- The ’3D’ dual telecentric illumination prevents reflections and ‘phantom spots’ and so prevents from ‘false positive’ and ‘false negative’ spots and overcomes the need to re-calibrate and suppresses background.
- The ’ 3D’ telecentric illumination provides better cluster separation based on the photometric system.
- Based on the dual telcentic illumination a more precise 3D quantification is possible for encymatic as well as for fluorophores.
The Biosys-’3D’ dual telecentric illumination has been patented:
US Patent 6,384,989 B1 07.05.2002
US Patent 6,597,522 B2 22.07.2003
Euro Patent 1 122 576 22.03.2006
For futher informations use the follow PDF-Document.
Eazyreader® - the software for BIOREADER®
- Innovative Eazyreader® software combines "easy of use" and versatility and flexibility
- Optimized applications for commonly used operations like "routine scan"
- QC presents only the icons you requires for this job
- Scan, analyze and overlay live time creates up to 7 images for each well simultaneously during te scan already
- "Profiling" help to create "user independent" measure protocols for Elispot beginners and references fro experts
- Verified in collaborative studies
- Export options including reports with all scalable images and results in one file
- Customer specific report templates
- Video clips and content specific help files
- Qualified installation and training on side with each Bioreader®
- On side support and internet remote support
- "Classified" measure protocols "history" tracking and comparison tools
- User specific projects, designs, protocols and studies prevent from mixup
- More accurate "cytokine quantification" based on the patented "photometric" dual illumination system
- CE EMV certificate
- 21 cfr part 11 module
- Full automation optional with "feeding system"
Software for BIOCOUNT®
- Individual circular and square format region of interest: allows you to analyze plates from 35 – 100 mm and even 75 mm cell culture flasks
- ‘Easy Learning Curve’
- Click on a colony to ‘teach’ the Biocount what you want to count.
- Predefined measure settings
- BIOSYS supplies your counter with commonly used measure protocols.
- These protocols may be used or modified for any special agar/strain combinations (audit trail will keep track of all changes).
- Additional information’s acquired
- In addition to the number of colonies the Biocount acquires additional information’s (like morphometrically information):
- Optical density, diameter (mm or µm), size distribution, roundness, roughness, circularity, measure date and time, plate image ID (saved on hard drive), measure operator (especially for GLP).
All Bioreader models are equipped with a 5 MPixel camera. This does give more than sufficient resolution for Elispot, Viral plaques, Foci. However if users want to quantify nuclei, cell compartments, Bioreader® -F-z-i provides up to 200 times magnification by use of integrated microscopic zoom lenses. Also, if users need more plate formats and are looking for a inexpensive zoom effect, a camera with more pixels may be useful. Upgrade of the optic and cameaat a later date is possible.