BIOCOUNT® 6000 α
Colony counting in 90/100 mm plates.
Ease of use! GxP/ 21 CFR part 11 compatibility. Comfortable study/project management. Easy journal handling in PDF or Excel format
- Bright and dark field illumination
- Illumination works software measure setup controlled (GLP-locked)
- Optional: Footswitch
- Dimensions incl. monitor: W * H* D (cm): 30 * 37 * 45
- Standard warranty is 1 year and optionally extendable to 3 years
- Software updates for the supplied Bioreader® are available free of charge
- Support is generally carried out "on site"
- Bioreader® software uses a MS outlook® like user interface
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office compatible
- Incl. Q.M. package
- Individual circular and square format region of interest: allows you to analyze plates from 35 – 100 mm and even 75 mm cell culture flasks
- ‘Easy Learning Curve’
- Click on a colony to ‘teach’ the Biocount what you want to count.
- Predefined measure settings
- BIOSYS supplies your counter with commonly used measure protocols.
- These protocols may be used or modified for any special agar/strain combinations (audit trail will keep track of all changes).
- Additional information’s acquired
- In addition to the number of colonies the Biocount acquires additional information’s (like morphometrically information):
- Optical density, diameter (mm or µm), size distribution, roundness, roughness, circularity, measure date and time, plate image ID (saved on hard drive), measure operator (especially for GLP).